Finally got my Suess Chalice from B at UA!

TomD

Non-member
I don't know what it was about this chalice but I absolutely love it!

Attachments

• Suess Chalice under acintics brs.jpg
    Suess Chalice under acintics brs.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Suess Chalice.jpg
    Suess Chalice.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 458
It is unreal and I cant believe he didn't sell out right away he still has 5-6 nice pieces or so, deff my new favorite piece

I googled the chalice by the name you have but couldn't find it, is it a "suess chalice"?

I googled the chalice by the name you have but couldn't find it, is it a "suess chalice"?

I really don't get into the designer name thing anymore like I used to I just buy what I like, kind of how I love pom pom xenia. You would have to ask B for the real name but he has more left. When this encrusts it is going to be great.

Tom,

That is the ReefGen Golden Seuss Chalice....and it s a sweeeeeeet one!

only other one I saw online was on Diver's Den...but the colors are not even close to yours

Ahh yes, saw it on DD. wasn't able to get a good view of it from your picture. GL, looks like it should have awesome colors!

Thanks! And you were right on the skimmer. Left it off for 2 days, back to normal today.

Tom,

That is the ReefGen Golden Seuss Chalice....and it s a sweeeeeeet one!

only other one I saw online was on Diver's Den...but the colors are not even close to yours

It is so sweet and it must be stunning when it grow up.

You should see ReefGen's mother colony...like 14" across and just glowing orange....the more light the more orange...lower light will get more green....

-B-

Back