First Dowflake, now Magnesium...too cool - GROUP BUY FOR NOV MEETING

Two bags.. and sent the email.

Thanks for all the info Greg and Randy. This club is really lucky to have you guys helping us out.

bec

reefnroll said:
Two bags.. and sent the email.

Thanks for all the info Greg and Randy. This club is really lucky to have you guys helping us out.

bec

ditto - more than most people realize. Gregg does alot. Randy helps out too!

Coolness. Will you be there, or do I need to learn to drive a fork truck!?!

I should be here. They gave me a number to call in the AM to narrow down the time frame.. How is pickup being handled for this stuff?

>How is pickup being handled for this stuff?<

No particular plans have been made as yet. People close to you might be able to pick up direct from you if you are willing. Otherwise, if you can bring some or most of it to the meeting that would be good. Another option is I could pick it up with my minivan, but I will have to make two trips as the weight is too much. However you want to do it.

It would be nice if people could pick up some before the meeting and I can bring the rest to the meeting. Taunton is about 1 hr drive away, so would prefer not to have to haul 2000+ pounds that far! Could we possibly get 3 or 4 regional folks to take 1/3s of it?? Say you take 1/3 up your way. I keep a 1/3 here and someone from the south takes a 1/3 down that way, then we could do regional pickups or something? I dunno, just a thought. I work from home so am pretty flexible on people coming by.
Jeff

Greg-
Can we post the official count of who is getting how many bags, so we can figure out who wants to pick them up where??

Some can pick up here, harvard..
Tstone said he could bring some to your place..
Some I can bring to the meeting..
Etc.. I just dont want to bring bags to the meeting and end up bringing them back home...

Rob- missed your post above.. There is aprox 2000# total i think and harvard is where 495 and rt2 cross.

Jeff

i can bring plenty to the meeting im more concerned about 1) any that are not accounted for/claimed. 2) the people not going to the meeting who ordered some. Figured it is best to get it spread out regionally rather then all at gregs, or all at my place.

Same here I would like 1 bag. Sent you e-mail Greg.
Won't be going to meet though. Anyone NH going to meet?

I'm going to send email out to everyone who I know of who is in the purchase. Your choices will be 1. Pick up at the meeting (or have someone pick up for you) 2. Pick up at my place in Wakefield (no rush, but if you wait more than 2-3 weeks I reserve the right to give it to someone more interested [I will need to recover my garage space]) 3. Pick up at Jeff's place in Harvard, MA.

I could run up and grab a bunch if there are folks to to south who want their bags but either cant make it to the meeting or dont want to wait that long. Harvard MA is only about 15 minutes north of my office so I could come up at lunch or after work and get a bunch if there is a need to do so.

Back