Flatworms??

ajkuz

Non-member
image.jpg
I found these guys in my tank roday. I known the picture is really crappy, but can anybody tell me if these are flatworms? Theyre red and have an oval like shape with two pointy appendages on one end. If they are flatworms how do you recommend i get rid of them? Thanks

What can I put in there to eat them? It's seahorse tank so i cant really put a coris wrasse in there. What other options are there?

A velvet nudi would be best then but once it ears them all you'll need to rehome it

yes flatworms get flatworm exit works well

I also recommend this product. Just follow the directions. I did the recommended water change and ran carbon after for my own peace of mind. I had clear flatworms though so your results might be different.

Last edited:
Hoven's wrasse- Melanurus or blue velvet naudibranchs (don't get both at the same time though because the blue velvet will be a snack!)

IMO (and likely an unpopular one) could be to just do nothing as long as the population doesn't get out of control I am not sure what the harm is in a seahorse tank. From what I can tell (others probably can tell better) they don't appear to be the coral eating variety (in you even have coral in the tank). I know it is really hard with seahorses, but limiting excess food/nutrients will help.

Flatworm exit should be safe to dose in your tank. Just have pleny of water handy to do water change .
Try to siphon out as much as you can after 30 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Back