FOWLR question

NateHanson said:
Ooh! I'm sure it will be a very happy fish in Mike Brady's tank! :)

He got most of my fish and i was very happy to see that they went to his monster size tank. I like to see it someday in person.

in a 4ft tank brown ,yellow,goldring bristletooth,indian mimic,,convict,chocolate,whitecheek,atlantic blue,powder brown,would be more inline for a 4ft tank to be honest i made the tang mistake with adding a naso my 210 they get huge but on the other hand atleast its alive and being fed well.as for the angel a regal would do better in a 4ft tank and in my opion they look very nice also

Clam Man said:
in a 4ft tank brown ,yellow,goldring bristletooth,indian mimic,,convict,chocolate,whitecheek,atlantic blue,powder brown,would be more inline for a 4ft tank to be honest i made the tang mistake with adding a naso my 210 they get huge but on the other hand atleast its alive and being fed well.as for the angel a regal would do better in a 4ft tank and in my opion they look very nice also

So you are suggesting Regal instead of Imperator? I heard that Regal has very poor survival rate due to their feeding habits.

Regals have a very very poor survival rate. I know folks with them in very large reef tanks, but they feed on the corals and if the tank isn't large enough, they'll stick to certain corals and not give them enough time to regenerate, then the corals and your fish die.

Back