glue for fragging zoo's and other corals

Newreefkeeper33

BRS Member
hi i was wondering if this glue would be ok for fragging?
10665415.jpg

cyanoacrylate (super glue) is fine in the tank. Gel or liquid forms. I usually let it set for a few seconds outside the tank, and then put it right in.

Just watch out, I had my Hippo Tang pick at a frag that I had just glued(I let it set for a few seconds outside the tank) and he got glue on his top jaw. Basically he glued his mouth closed for the night. Next day he was good as new and the glue was gone.

Just watch out, I had my Hippo Tang pick at a frag that I had just glued(I let it set for a few seconds outside the tank) and he got glue on his top jaw. Basically he glued his mouth closed for the night. Next day he was good as new and the glue was gone.

Can I put some glue on the food at family gatherings?

Coralfixx works well. It is also a cyanoacryllate like super glue, but is made for attaching corals and has a fixative in it that solidifies it quickly when it hits salt water. I've gotten it for $9.95
at Drs. Foster and Smith when I've ordered other things. They have free shipping over $49.
Some local fish stores also have it. It is not as messy as some of the epoxy types.

Back