Got a 120 Gallon Salt water tank

orionduck

Non-member
Hello my name is John Voong, I just got a 120 gallon salt water tank., I used to have a 10 gallon 12 years ago and kept salt water with 1 clown fish no reef. Well I would like to said hi to everyone. My experience with salt water I am a beginner. I also live in Malden Ma if anyone is close by who can sell me stuff for salt water let me know I am interested in buying used instead of new.

Currently I have in my basement and office!

1. 55 gallon fresh water with lionhead goldfish. Gravel, live plant running on a 405 fluval filter.

2. 40 gallon breeder tank with lionhead goldfish, gravel, live plant and catfish, yamato cat. Casacade filter.

3. 30 gallon fresh water tank, tons of java moss, 2 red parrot, some yamato cat, gravel, 2 canister filter.

4. 120 gallon salt water tank, alot of live rock, 1 hippo tang, 2 clown fish, 2 maroon clown fish, 3 damsel, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 parasit fish. This tank was supposed to be a reef tank from what he told me.

and lastly a friend of mine told me he got like tons of 120 gallon acrylic tank laying around,, i belive he was selling it for $150 each!!! so if anybody is interested let me know.

Thank you for any help I can get!

check out the equipment for sale forum. lots of people are taking down their whole setups so you could probably get all the equipment relatively cheap.

Wow, you must have a big basement. :) Welcome!!

If your looking for some frags let me know. I'm not to far away in Swampscott.

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

Welcome to the insanity of SW tanks! Post some pics of your setups; we love pics...

OK this is the picture of the salt water tank

OK here it is... I have taken this from my iphone,. I love this phone... :):.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG