Green Alge on Glass

joefish

Non-member
Has anybody come up with a way, to keep that anoying green alge from forming on your class other then just snails? If you do, please tell.:) I seen to be cleaning it off, every 3 or 4 days or so.

Let coralline encrust on it....but then you can't see the fish =(

I usually supervise my cousin playing with my mag-float.

Get yourself a fuge full of macro algae goin before I prune my cheato I only have to clean my glass like once every 5 days. Macro algae consumes doc's trates and phosphates better than any synthetic product like gfo IMHO. Also I've been reading interesting stuff about the new bio pellets.

IMO... use only cheato... if you put calurpa in the fuge and a piece of it gets into your main display... prepare yourself when it starts growing all over your rock... also the little bubbles (if popped) will spread seeds like bubble algae.

rofl ... why have a reef tank if your going to fill it with robots. Remember the Terminator movies? They're going to get smart and we'll end up having RAEFW - Robotic Acro Eating Flatworms

Get yourself a fuge full of macro algae goin before I prune my cheato I only have to clean my glass like once every 5 days. Macro algae consumes doc's trates and phosphates better than any synthetic product like gfo IMHO. Also I've been reading interesting stuff about the new bio pellets.

+one!

Back