Help! Power Outage

Sounds like we need to set up Reefer 911 system. If anyone in north central ma (Leominster-Worcester ) needs me to check on tanks call me. I will see what I can do around my work schedule

508-361-0885

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we need to set up Reefer 911 system. If anyone in north central ma (Leominster-Worcester ) needs me to check on tanks call me. I will see what I can do around my work schedule

508-361-0885

Tim

Needs to be one person if it woidl ever work. Trusted,.voted on. going to have a designated reef medic equipped with a mobile life support system that is.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

508-361-0885

Tim

Maybe set up a sticky for this?

I can take Worcester and East surrounding towns...but the Marine Corps will be deciding when I'm unavailable.

I have a battery aerator for my tank (initially ironically made for bait buckets for shiners i think)

I also have to fix my diesel generator that I screwd up this fall...but that will be available at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Needs to be one person if it woidl ever work. Trusted,.voted on. going to have a designated reef medic equipped with a mobile life support system that is.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That’s very true.

I don’t have any special equipment. My wife has a food truck with a generator so I could always borrow that. But bringing in warmer water and manually aerating is better than nothing. Car 9v-plug adapter to heat water up on the drive there.

That’s why we need more people at the meetings so we can feel like we trust people! [emoji16]

Back