hi guys new in the hobby, from cichlids to salwater help...

saltyguy05

Non-member
i just try to start a 40 breeder saltwater tank and i will like your help i will post pics later on. now i looking for return pump, heater, live rock, some live sand for my sump (3 stage). lighting i will start with live rock and fish only and later some hardly coral so guys i will need your advice and help thanks first question should i put a skimmer now or wait?..
right now i have in the tank live sand, some reef rocks right from the caribbean, big shell and the tank is running with salinity at (1.023) and 2 power head to keep circulation. this is expensive hobby but maybe i can find nice deal here thanks to all..

welcome to BRS.there are alot of great deals on the for sale forum.if u want to keep corals down the line then make sure that the fish u get now are reef safe.take everything slow cause nothing good happen fast in this hobby.welcome to your new addiction

+1 to above, and welcome to BRS and this wonderfully expensive hobby, Alot of this hobby is planning ahead, take your time and all will turn out fine.

Back