Homemade Frozen Food

Thank you Dong. My fish get fresh seafood, salmon, shrimp, and scallops. Our dog gets baked chicken with green beans and rice......

My dinner gets microwaved for 1:30 seconds :(
My lunch is a Twinky, while watching fish chowing down salmon and shrimp…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 63
Yes. Even if you skip the rinsing, the amount of phophate coating is so little that won’t impact a healthy reef tank.

Always been afraid to give my fish frozen food. I've heard so many horror stories about fish getting sick or even dying from eating frozen food. But then I found this amazing 30 minute chicken thigh recipes that changed everything. It's so easy to make and my fish loves it. I just mix some frozen peas, corn, and carrots with a little bit of water and microwave it for a few minutes. Then I add some cooked chicken thighs and mix it all. It's a delicious and nutritious meal that my fish can't get enough of.

Last edited:
I feed fish pellets daily as their main diet, frozen food is a treat for them and the coral.

Dong wasn't lying when he said be careful with this frozen food because it's potent! Dealing with some hair algae at the moment :rolleyes:

I use New Life Spectrum 1 mm sinking pellets for the past 10 years. I use it because all my fish eat it and doing well. I am not sponsored by NewLife, it is my own choice.

Dong wasn't lying when he said be careful with this frozen food because it's potent! Dealing with some hair algae at the moment :rolleyes:
I recommend only feeding 1/4 of the amount compared to commercial frozen food as the recipe has no fillers, no added water etc,

I recommend only feeding 1/4 of the amount compared to commercial frozen food as the recipe has no fillers, no added water etc,
I will have to start doing this. I have also started rinsing it before I put it in. I over feed for sure! Thanks Dong!

You may want to use a dedicated blender, you really don’t want to use it to make smoothies after blending raw seafood.
I use a $20 cheap one from Amazon.
Hi I was wondering Mr. Coral if you can please send me a link of the blender. I would appreciate it thank you. I’m going to do your recipe for my corals and clownfish. : ). It’s definitely cheaper than buying frozen And knowing how how long it been frozen. And you’re recipe is 100% fresh

Last edited:
Hi I was wondering Mr. Coral if you can please send me a link of the blender. I would appreciate it thank you. I’m going to do your recipe for my corals and clownfish. : ). It’s definitely cheaper than buying frozen And knowing how how long it been frozen. And you’re recipe is 100% fresh
This is what @dz6t uses. https://a.co/d/d02LwYB

Back