How was the meeting?

It was good. A lot of people showed up - I think Yaktop has the count.
Many new folks, two-thirds veteran members.

Frag swap looked very busy, but not as chaotic in a big room.
VFW posts are a good place to have our meetings. Big rooms, cheap, bar, and little kitchen/grill.
Good job Aquaman and Yaktop!

The linguica and peppers was mighty tasty and the best part was that it was FREE! Id have to say the most accommodating of all the venues i have traveled to as of yet. I know the driving was a bit far for most but theres a VFW in almost every town... :cool:

Thanks to the board for putting it together! Thanks to RobboT and Corwyn for the free frags that are doing great as we speak. See ya next month-

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised by the drive down. It was pretty much a straight shot down 93. Took just over an hour from Wakefield. Thanks to Dennis V. for keeping me awake on the drive down!

i finally went to one .. it was fun .. people talked too much durring the video though .. made it hard to pay attention .. but it was fun ... made some good trades and sold a bunch as well...carpooled down with etszoo and dad300

I wish I was there, it sounds like it was a good time. clamm showed up at my house after the meeting with a cooler full of stuff!
Thanks to all who gave stuff to him for me.

I will agree with the others. I was surprised at the head count as well. (60+)I believe there were 15 new members who joined today. Thanks everyone for making our ride a little less this month & thanks to all the new faces that have joined. Hope to see you again next month when it may not be so close for you. Our ride usually is 2 hours or so today it was only about 45 mins. Thanks to all who took the drive upwards of 2 hours. see you next month!!
B

its always about 1-1.5 hours for us NH people... but its cool .. its fun .. its fun to make a day of it... go down and hit stores back up!

First meeting that I've been to and I found it very enjoyable. Great to see all you familiar people that I met at MACNA and also to meet some new friends! I hopefully will be able to attend next month's meeting, also! :D

It was a good time, talked reef, met new people, saw a great video, had good food and a nice ride down (thanks Greg) all and all a nice way to spend a day.

good time and its 1.5 hrs but how often can you meet with tons of people into the same thing you are...plus food, plus raffles, plus frags... and did I mention frags.

Worth it, If you havent come before please come...its worth it.

I thought the meeting was great - excellent location (thanks Yaktop and Aquaman), yummy food, and new reefer friends!

starrfish said:
I thought the meeting was great - excellent location (thanks Yaktop and Aquaman), yummy food, and new reefer friends!

;)

Hey Moe.....So that was Casey, Huh !!! :)

I was psyched for Casey (Clamm). Bottom line is, you can't win the raffle unless you buy the tix. (Right Mike ;) ) *whispering* LittleP was a Little Late getting tickets. Anyways...buying tickets supports future fun for BRS. So... atta boy Clamma!!

The meeting was great. It was good to see new faces, mostly due to change in location. It was great to see old friends. The linguica didn't suck either.

Thank you to Dennis for the coral (unknown silvery ;) ) that I'll look up tonight.

Thank you Val for the rics. They are happily resting in a pile o' rubble right now, just waiting to take foot.

Lam...what can I say. Your colony of slimer is now mounted where a proud green cap once lived. It most certainly filled the void in the reef. Thank you. When I do frag it in the future, I'll pass it along to others in the spirit in which I received. The stag is also mounted and is going to be a focal point in the reef one day. I'll post pics tomorrow from the office.

Thanks to all who put this together, great location and good show. Whoever it was who figured out how to work the projector, I apologize, but I never got your name..thanks. I was getting a headache looking at it upside down ;) Gustavo is NOT allowed to miss another meeting with AV needs!

David

Casey, your luck is turning around. What did you win?

JustPdavid thanks to you for running to get the cord. wouldnt had a decent meeting without ya. Moe check that list twice next time j/k

Back