I just noticed this on my toadstool

Royalty

Reefer In Training
Is this normal??
6c315377-e7f2-4bae.jpg

I tried cleaning off the little black spots but they won't come off as far as the white goes it seems to have to holes in the center of the bleached area I never seen this on a toadstool before so I'm kinda worried it opens up real Nicely when the lights are on so it's not that ??

My toadstool is like that aswell. Holes are starting to apear on it. Mine seems to be splitting.

I've seen that before, like Chris said it seems to be caused by detritis settling in the low spot. Sometimes it will lead to splitting, sometimes it just heals. Either way blow it clean with a turkey baster frequently, and or consider adjusting the flow in the tank so that detritis can no longer settle there.

I've seen that before, like Chris said it seems to be caused by detritis settling in the low spot. Sometimes it will lead to splitting, sometimes it just heals. Either way blow it clean with a turkey baster frequently, and or consider adjusting the flow in the tank so that detritis can no longer settle there.

I'll move the k3 s around I did notice that on of the sides kind seems to be detaching it self but well see

Back