In the beginning - BRS History!

You should have seen us a couple years ago in the parking lot at Home Depot in Rockland. There was a large group of us picking dry rock out of Marc's pick-up truck. I wish I had a camera to capture some of the faces that were looking our way. :D

Damn... Those were the days... Been a long time since I posted... I so remember the look on the Managers face when we were all pulling bags out inside Kellys and him asking us to take it outside was awesome!!! Thanks Gina for posting the PDF files of the currents. It was awesome seeing my tank back in the day before the store (TOTM April 03). Steph and I still have a small tank setup and hope to make a meeting in the near future (its a 92 but still small compared to my old tank)...

Thanks again,

Mike

A couple from an early meeting in Sekonk, and an early Greg Hiller coral propagation gathering. (Man, I have to throw out that old barn jacket lol)

Pretty cool, thanks for sharing the pics Joe!

I see Mr. Hiller there showing off his pipes! :p

I am new to the site and like it a lot. I waste so much time on here when I should be working. I just wanted to ask, judging by the first 2 pictures posted by JMAC have you guys ever had cops stop and ask if you guys are transferring drugs or something. I can only imagine what people think when they are driving by. lol

Oh my gosh, it' so funny when you meet someone out in public to do a trade. You almost feel like you're doing something wrong from the looks people give you.:D

You should have seen us a couple years ago in the parking lot at Home Depot in Rockland. There was a large group of us picking dry rock out of Marc's pick-up truck. I wish I had a camera to capture some of the faces that were looking our way.

Look honey, all those people gathered 'round just to look at a bunch of rocks....and it looks like they're paying for them! :D

Well, they are darned pretty, never thought I'd be saying that about a bunch of rocks. :D

Damn... Those were the days... Been a long time since I posted... I so remember the look on the Managers face when we were all pulling bags out inside Kellys and him asking us to take it outside was awesome!!! Thanks Gina for posting the PDF files of the currents. It was awesome seeing my tank back in the day before the store (TOTM April 03). Steph and I still have a small tank setup and hope to make a meeting in the near future (its a 92 but still small compared to my old tank)...
Thanks again,
Mike

Thanks Mike, glad you enjoyed it.

LOL, I love the Kelly's meeting story, too funny.

With Elections around the corner, this Thread is a good bump... Make sure you check out the link Gina put in the first post. There will be a test to see if you actually read the past newsletters.... So do you know how the name Tubbs Blue came about, I do Now... Happy reading.

I actually took a night and read through all the newsletters. It was humorous to see some of the articles and inquiries of others. Especially reefer wives and their husbands addictions...

Back