Is this Mojano?

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
I think I already know the answer. I just need confirmation...

DSC_0152_zps7591c4de.jpg

Large Image Link (218 kB)

Yeah... I figured.

Do they sprout out babys? Like, send out floating spores like Aptasia? Or if I keep him in the sand he won't spread?

They are neat looking .... sell it to someone on craigslist as a super rare bubble tip. jking jking :p

I've nuked mine with boiling water and a syringe and never returned, however you have some other corals right next to it.

I've nuked mine with boiling water and a syringe and never returned, however you have some other corals right next to it.

Yeah, don't really care about those Zoas. Everything is on a rubble piece of LR.

I just want to know if they sprout around the tank like Aptasia or if i leave it there it will be fine...

Higor's EVO 3D

I just want to know if they sprout around the tank like Aptasia or if i leave it there it will be fine...

Higor's EVO 3D

Not 100% sure but blasting mine in the display tank with no return would say no, but I in a sense incinerated mine verses "plucking".

They usually reproduce by splitting so sometimes they will sort of stay confined to one area for a while, but I definately wouldn't take any chances. They are hard to eradicate once you have a bunch of them. with just one, it's pretty easy.

I'd start by carefully trying to peel it off, if you can get all of it you're good to go. If a little shred tears off, it'll probably grow into a new manjo and you'll need to take more drastic measures.

I had a few when I first started, I just put a clam shell over it and it climbed on made it pretty easy to remove.

I had one for a while.. He was cool.. I fed it.. hahaha then one day it split.. I killed its evil twin.. then he was fine for a lil bit.. then split again... so i was like ok if you cant be happy as one nem then your done.. and i killed him.. haha
You can kill them by injecting them with hot water, lemon juice, some kalk.. anything to throw off its pH.. I injected mine using a needle i bought from cvs at the pharmacy with lemon juice.. then when it died i scraped off what I could see on the rock and it never came back..

Back