Jan 9th DIY meeting

Anyone know if the PAR meter will be at this meeting? Ive searched for the PAR meter thread and cant find it. Thanks

Numerous posts discussing sponsorship benefits, who can or cannot set up frag tanks at meetings, and related discussion have been moved to a separate thread in the BRS Business forum. Thread can be found here; http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums...s-benefits-moved-from-the-1-16-Meeting-thread

To anyone who is not a supporting (paid) member you will not be able to see this discussion. The long standing policy is that disucssions related to BRS rules, policies, and related issues are kept to the BRS Business forum, and access to that forum is a privilege of being a supporting member.

John K BRS moderator

Not making this one, sorry. I will try to get the family to the next one, and become a paid member. The wife has been pushing me to do it, but something always comes up on meeting day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone coming to the meeting have a few cups of COURSE sand, or crushed coral? ?? If so could you bring it for me .

Hey i have course sand if you want but dry sand though

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Back