Jan 9th DIY meeting

wilfx

Non-member
January 9th Meeting 12:00-4:00
North Andover VFW
32 Park St
North Andover Ma

DIY meeting: top down viewer, frag tank drilling and plumbing, algae scrubber, and coral fragging.

***All topics and times are subject to change at any time***

Meeting Schedule: 12:00-1:00 Socializing/Membership/Greeting
1:00-1:30 Lunch
1:30-3:00 Demonstration
3:30-4:00 Raffle/ Socializing
Check for raffle items and meeting info as the meeting gets closer

Last edited:
Same! Can't wait to frag those damn hairy mushrooms that are taking over my center rock. If anyone ones to trade frags at the meeting let me know! Here is a picture of them. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450727280.853036.jpg. Right in the center. I plan on fragging 3-4 of them at the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My weekend off. I'll be there for this one.
Of any help is needed please let me know.

Is this open to non members? What is required to become a member? I would love to attend.

Thanks.!!

What is the membership fee yearly you can send me a dm if you do not wat to post here.

Thanks

Thank you hope to meet some more people local to mee who have the same intrests. Only been reefing a year so I am definatly still a noob and have a lot to learn.

Thank you hope to meet some more people local to mee who have the same intrests. Only been reefing a year so I am definatly still a noob and have a lot to learn. ��

You can register for a membership online too!

Thanks Edward,
I did that. Maybe my daughter and I will meet you there if you attend next weekend.

Thanks again!!

This one is fairly local to me, I am going to see if I can make this one for at least for a portion of the meeting. I would love to see the algae scrubber DIY.

Back