June meeting with Matt Pedersen - Saturday June 30th 12-4

Now we really have to move that meter along so you can test & let us all know your results!

Hehe. Not too fast now though! The LED won't be here for at least a few more weeks they said. Other than prototypes it's not even in the country yet. Guess I'll be one of the first to own it. Woot!

Thanks for a great meeting all. We got to meet some BRS members, show off our Pacific Sun LED Lamps and raffle off the first TRITON lamp! Please feel free to see our website www.imagineanocean.com if you didnt get a chance to get our info or if you have any questions about our company, services or Pacific Sun LEDs...

Thanks again,

IAO

Awesome meeting thank you everyone in he BRS! My stomach feels a bit upset now from that fish goo haha. I Look forward to the next meeting, have a great 4th everyone!

That light was sick with the wireless controller that looks like a mini ipad!!!
And Matt made me want to quit my job, build a fish breeding room in my 1 bedroom apartment and go broke trying to breed fish :)

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

And Matt made me want to quit my job, build a fish breeding room in my 1 bedroom apartment and go broke trying to breed fish :)

The wireless controller was an Android Tablet running Bluetooth to connect to the LED. It was pretty sweet.

With your current build I think you're already on the way to the "broke" part. I know I am. lol

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

lol yes!

Absolutely awesome meeting today!!! Huge thanks to Matt Pedersen for giving two amazing presentations... I only wish my wife hadn't been there because now there's no chance I'll ever get a fish room :( But I so want to breed some fish; I've always wanted guess it will have to wait until we have more room... Although it was fun hitting up the LFS with him and tag teaming up against the wife to let me get a pair of fish :p It worked a little as we picked up a pair of firefish :cool:

Amen to that... I almost shelled out $50 for one of the books he mentioned in his presentation... And speaking of books that clownfish book he said is never around and sells for hundreds of dollars online used, well we found two brand new ones at the LFS and Matt and Anthony (jamesdong009) grabbed them... I just saw them on Amazon going for over $500 ::

Great meeting, great day in general... Only thing thing that could have made it better is if I won the LED

And again a huge thanks to Imagine an Ocean for donating that awesome light and sponsoring the meeting!

Awesome meeting! great presentations and those lights are awesome. Trying to figure out how to sneak the $4000 one past my wife...yeah right! Congrats to Mrx!

Definitely a great meeting! Matt gave a fantastic presentation and it was awesome to see such a good turnout for a June meeting.

Sad I missed the meeting but I had to pickup my family from the airport and they come first, sounds like it was a great meeting with a great presenter. When/where is the next meeting?

presenter. When/where is the next meeting?

The next meeting is Sunday July 22nd at the Framingham Elks Lodge and it's the Annual Reefkeeping Junk Yard Wars Competition and Cookout which is IMO one of the funnest meetings we have... I'll be posting a thread and notice about it very shortly...

Back