Life Without a Reef Tank

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
that’s sooooo boring nothing to worry about who wants to do that. That will be short lived before you get the itch again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
It's been awhile that I have had a chance to turn on my PS4. Took me over an hour of updates and account update to get it running.
Currently replaying FFVII in preparation for the remake in March. Played this game when I was 12 years old and boy oh boy, the difference in my understanding of the storyline back then was astounding.
Played FFXV a couple years ago and lost interest midway.

Aquatic Nerd

(Formerly SeventyTimes7) Yung Jacques Cousteu
BRS Member
Officer
It's been awhile that I have had a chance to turn on my PS4. Took me over an hour of updates and account update to get it running.
Currently replaying FFVII in preparation for the remake in March. Played this game when I was 12 years old and boy oh boy, the difference in my understanding of the storyline back then was astounding.
I hate having to update like 90 things before I even get to a main menu lol

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Aren’t you too old for FF?
Storyline suffers when the developers focused on visual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks