Looking for someone to go in on ROCK FLOWER ANEMONES

Ba19Ma88

Non-member
Looking to pick up the 10 pack @ 175.00. I'll take 5 anyone want to split the Would prefer a local person to share figure we can flip for first pick the take turns on picking 5 them. Looking to get them from rare reef and the shipping is 50.00 but the are crazy colors

I will keep this open until next Sat if no takers I will grab the 5 pack and order by myself

Thanks and pm me if you want to get in.
If enough people get in the have packs upwards of 5, 10, 25,50 and 100
I will have them shipped to my house in North Andover. Once I can confirm any takers I will post or pm further info

out of curiosity, have you ordered from them before? (the rock nem packs)

I'd possibly be interested in a rock nem pack deal (rock nems are one of the 2 things I'm going to have some one hold for me while I setup a new tank), but last time I emailed the guys at rare reef, they said they don't include any ultras in the packs -- just regular ones. If we can get some pics of the pack I'd definitely be in (pending they're not all regular type ... I have 3 really ultra ones I'm trying to breed and don't want to spoil the pool).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I will email them I think if we can get numbers interested we maybe can get them to toss some ultras in

Back