BRS Member
Livestock and Equipment Auction

Date: March 25th, 2012 Sunday - Noon - 4 PM
Time: 12:15 PM Registration Starts

12:45 PM Bidding Begins

2:00 - 2:15 PM Break for Pizza

2:15 - 3:30 PM Bidding Resumes

3:30 - 4 PM payment and pickup

We try to keep the this schedule as closely as possible but it might not be exact

Framingham Lodge of Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA

Directions

MORE DETAILS HERE!!!

Donations notification can be sent to:

[email protected]

In the E-mail List:
Your Name: Joe BRSmember
Username: Joeforumuser
Item donated: Joe's screaming green tree
Photo of the item: Photo of Joe's screaming green tree (it would be helpful if the photos name was the name of the item)

Donation Pickup or Delivery

Please include in your email if you will be bringing the donations to the meeting or if you need help getting the donations delivered and we will try our best to find some volunteers who can pick up the donations.

Food
Pizza (Free!) will be served.

Livestock Donations:

It's time to dig into your frag collection and find the unusual stuff that will generate a lot of interest at auction. Corals, fish, or invertebrates will all be accepted, but please make sure what you donate is something that there will be a market for. Large, non-reef-safe fish, or invertebrates might not sell well.

Equipment Donations:
New or used reef equipment will be accepted. We are going to keep it to equipment for the hobby though...don't bring in your old TV or computer, etc. Also, if possible please try to clean up the equipment to make it presentable, and make sure you supply accurate information about the equipment (eg. needs new pump, runs fine, tank leaks but...).

We will have a station available for Paypal payments as we did at the last auction.

Free admission

Bidding paddles cost - Free to members, $10 for non-members (for another $10, you can become a member!)

1 bidding paddle per couple/family please (with the yearly exception of Jay and his daughter as it's just pure entertainment to see them bidding against each other)

*More info to follow*

This is always a fun and exciting event with some great deals to be had on corals and equipment.

NO FRAG SWAPPING OR SALES WILL BE ALLOWED AT THIS MEETING...

Last edited:
>NO FRAG SWAPPING ALOUD PLEASE <

Can we do it quietly then! ;) Sorry, just had to mess with you.

Good glad you are not mad I was just literally LMAO when my tiny brain finally got it. I make spelling mistakes like that all the time damn the English language.

-Owen

ok i am confused.is this only for stuff related to aquarium or anything can be auctioned.will we keep the money or its only for donation.

It's for livestock, corals and equipment and the club keeps all the proceeds. The few non reef related items we've tried auctioning off in the past have been a bust so we like to keep it to livestock, corals and equipment...

You will be able to pay with a credit card through paypal even if you don't have a paypal account. Also there is an ATM downstairs in the Elks club...

Back