May 16th Metrowest get together?

Bill, please let me know if I can bring anything besides my kids, and my ample thirst :D

cups, plates, soda, cooler, ice, etc....or I'm happy to prep something if you're willing to chance my cooking. ;)

Bill, please let me know if I can bring anything besides my kids, and my ample thirst :D

cups, plates, soda, cooler, ice, etc....or I'm happy to prep something if you're willing to chance my cooking. ;)

Surprise us.:: An extra cooler wouldn't hurt if you have one handy.

in tow

I'll make up a mac salad... And in tow, does that mean he's driving so i can drink. ;) Cool... Michelle (wilfx wife.)

thanks for the fun day i got home and almost still had to work nights thank g-d worked out a deal with someone with 1 hr to spare phew!!!!
couple pictures and tank with old lights pic will post more of new lights when i get a chance thanks scott
P5160456.jpg

nice poppies
P5160455.jpg

lights
P5160465.jpg

good time

Thanks Bill and bridget for the good time.. Def great yard to host a party, kids and adults all had fun. Did they really use metal halide to light up the horse shoe pit??
Michelle

Bill and Bridget thanks for hosting, seemed like kids and adults all had a great time.
It was good to see old friends and meet some new ones.
Bette

Thanks for coming everyone. Got a chance to put some faces to some names. Bridget and I will host another party later. We enjoy good company and had a great time.
Special thanks to Jay for taking over the grill for me. (I didn't need to set my beer down as much.:)) Might have something to do with the hangover I have going on now.
Bob put the lobster hat back on for god sake!!

Had a Total Blast at the party. Seeing Pillowfish on the trampoline was worth the price of admission alone :D. Hope your neck is feeling better!
Great playing horsehoes in the dark... Sorry Brian, I thought you were the peg in the dark :D.

Scott

Back