maybe a stupid ??

joe0813

BRS Member
Maybe a dumb question but is anyone fragging beginner corals and giving them away? I just started the hobby and my tank has cycled. i have a pair of clowns and a mushroom coral. I tried craigslist but couldnt seem to really find anything... i also can barter as i am a car mechanic

Just Wait they come around tons of people help out new reefers!!!

A little tip - a lot of people get kind of put off when people ask for free stuff.

If you post a WTB "inexpensive starter corals" you'll probably get a much warmer response and half of the offers will end up being freebies.

Just a friendly suggestion :)

hey bud, i had a bunch of corals given to me when i first started out..i have some mushrooms spliting like crazy, i will hook you up.. just wait a couple weeks, im battling an algae bloom right now..
jason

A little tip - a lot of people get kind of put off when people ask for free stuff.

If you post a WTB "inexpensive starter corals" you'll probably get a much warmer response and half of the offers will end up being freebies.

Just a friendly suggestion :)

oh i have no problem buying them or like i said helping out with a car issue.. but thanks for the tip i should have made it more clear.

hey bud, i had a bunch of corals given to me when i first started out..i have some mushrooms spliting like crazy, i will hook you up.. just wait a couple weeks, im battling an algae bloom right now..
jason

Ok thanks a lot... im not in any rush so whenever you are ready.

joe are you coming to the meeting? I will be late, but I may be able to grab some stuff before I come down.

Back