Metro West tank tour

snick1734

Non-member
HI all

I would like to have another Tank tour That maybe covers Metro west area, if not too far maybe, other towns too,

I am not sure on a day yet most likely be a Sunday due to our work load would like to see if theres any interest out there,

I would like to show our new 180, maybe hit up a few LFS :) depending on the day could also do lunch or snacks along the way.

thanks
steve

MODS is this the right place:)

Who else has tanks near you?

Last time we saw Kiahs, nicols, calcium buffs, our 2 tanks at the time,

There was others I believe we did not make to there house.Kiahs was the first stop :) how can you not stare at her tank for hours,

just seeing if theres was any interest out there not sure why we call it metro west tours. maybe I can call it want to see really nice reefs in peoples house tank tour winter 2008 :D:D

steve

I'm in. Last one was great - didn't we go all the way to RI ?? I am not good with directions, but it did seem we went way south.

I'm in. Last one was great - didn't we go all the way to RI ?? I am not good with directions, but it did seem we went way south.

Uxbridge I believe calciumbuff Jims seen the amazing tank & birds I think he has a new tank,

of course I am in plus the wife will show my 180 Gal sps lps softy
tank , I wounder if I post this in another thread others might be interested might even be not good time for some ,

you know who has a nice tank I hear skydolphin;) we were going to see hers last year think we ran out of time,

I believe Michele Kiah wanted to be a last stop of the day if we are going to do this she always has frags available,

ooh how about we could add on a frag trade .

hmm I don't know Sara over 100 views nobody interested must be alot of skiers out there

steve

My tank is nothing special, and my apartment is too small to fit any more than 2.5 people lol, otherwise you would all be more than welcome to come.

I would however love to come check out the other tanks in the area if that's possible...

My tank is nothing special, and my apartment is too small to fit any more than 2.5 people lol, otherwise you would all be more than welcome to come.

I would however love to come check out the other tanks in the area if that's possible...

you sure can, still trying to see if there is any interest first, last year we saw some nice tanks ,

steve

I'm interested, for sure. I'd love to see some tanks.

Though I wouldn't say my young tank is worthy of a trip over here.

cool now for the tanks to see:) anyone up for a tank visit metro west area maybe outskirts say 40 mile radius of worcester , I would say that my tank is getting there plus would like input on what otheres think of our work,

this is my first time hosting a tour trust me will be fun I am thinking the frag trade is a good idea no ?:)

steve

Last edited:
Can do my tank again as it is a different one this time if you come out this way. Only been up for about 7 months so still very new but could give some plumbing or aquascaping ideas.

Attachments

• 100_2862.JPG
    100_2862.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 528
So we have 2 tanks for showing(possible 3), ours, mike G and kiah. Kiah is not available in February though! Come on people someone else must want to show off all that hard work!

ohh the wife must of posted something theres life to my thread Am i that bad at starting threads:(

steve

Back