Metro West tank tour

I'm in! New to the area, starting my 180 up again. I'd like to do the "silent drain" mod to my AGA reef kit but haven't seen anyone's tank who's done it. I've got 2 Tunze 6100/7095, a wavebox, and a Vortech...3 PFO mini 250's (and a couple of 400's on ReefOptix for now), VHo's, a 40G fuge/sump and a 50G rubbermaid rock sump...trying to piece it together. Would love to see other people's tank setups...

Tough for me to commit to anything until the last minute, these days.
No way my tank is worth a stop on the tour.

I'm in! New to the area, starting my 180 up again. I'd like to do the "silent drain" mod to my AGA reef kit but haven't seen anyone's tank who's done it. I've got 2 Tunze 6100/7095, a wavebox, and a Vortech...3 PFO mini 250's (and a couple of 400's on ReefOptix for now), VHo's, a 40G fuge/sump and a 50G rubbermaid rock sump...trying to piece it together. Would love to see other people's tank setups...

You should come see my 180 very quiet

steve

Tough for me to commit to anything until the last minute, these days.
No way my tank is worth a stop on the tour.

Moe how are ya hows the tank

thinking about doing it this sunday not sure if that too much of a last minute for everyone thats interested,:)

steve & nicole

Steve forgot about the Patriots game on Sunday, don't worry I have already slapped him:p! So this is postponed until we get more tanks for show! Calling all tanks, new, old, barren not so barren!:rolleyes::D Nicole

Nicole,

I would be more than happy to show my tank. Very small, and still pretty new - but it is a bare bottom and perhaps some people might be interested. Wish I was more cental.

Last edited:
I am going to have nicole start another hread centreal ma tank tour I figured metrowest was the same as central ma, my bad:(

steve

You have to be on the edge to be in this hobby anyways,Scott.
I think I'm part of this lil group,although I'm a little more West.lol

Last edited:
Yikes....not my tank.:eek:
My few fish are in QT with a UV sterilizer.
My tank glass is really dirty on my display and my condy anenome has commandeered my magfloat.:rolleyes:
And last but not least,how will I get my Hair algae styled in time before the visit?:D

I wanna see you're tank dawn I am sure the others would too, I want to see jims too if he is up 4 a visit

steve & nicole

Central ma tank tour

looks like there might be some interest I would like to work around these dates

Kiah.. I'm in if it is not between Feb 7 and Feb 29.

also feb 28 to march 1st we will be sown south in the caves:)

so far theres my tank 180

Michele's 270 plus the rest of the Ocean in her basement lots of corals :eek:

possible dawns giant tank not sure on the gallons :) I would like to see this

some LFS crystal aquatics ,

anyone that wants to come along or show there tanks they don't have to be big last year I only had a 58 & a 38 gal

MODS can we have some help changing metro west tank tour to central ma tank tour

nicole & steve

Last edited:
Back