monitor your tank

hoping to have something set up for the next meeting.
may be Milwalkee and Pinpoint brands, depending on price break. also contacting american marine direct.

I may be interested in a ph monitor and/or a replacement probe for my aquacontroller. I'd also be interested in 2 or 3 temp probes for the American Marine Pinpoint Wireless Thermometer (it can monitor 4 probes and I only have 1)

Scott Merrill said:
hoping to have something set up for the next meeting.
may be Milwalkee and Pinpoint brands, depending on price break. also contacting american marine direct.

Rock on.....

I'm in for 1 replacement probe for a Pinpoint PH monitor and 2 Pinpoint Remote Sensor for Wirelss Thermometer

Gustavo

Is the group buy only for Ph meter? if not & If the price is right, I'm interested in a pinpoint ORP meter.

Here are the prices for the PINPOINT group buy.

we need to confirm interest in items. the price break is in lots of 10. we have over 10 interested in the PH meters so the pricing is better than the others. if we can get lots of 10 confirmed we may get better prices on the other items:
please confirm if still interested

Ph meters: 79.99
probes: 34.99
wireless therm: $34.99
wireless temp probe: $17.99
salinity monitor: $114.99

Last edited:
Moe_K said:
What's the pH meter come with: probe and AC adapter?

Yeah, what Moe said. How about calibration fluid as well. $99.75 for monitor/probe/AC/and calibration fluids at MArine Depot without shipping

...so count me in. I have been waiting for this to come about. Is AA the LFS organizing the buy? He mentioned something about it the other day.

Last edited:
I'm still in for
1- 2 Pinpoint Remote Sensor for Wirelss Thermometer
2- 1 replacement probe for a Pinpoint PH monitor

Gustavo

Back