Movin' on Up

Kevin- looking real nice. Let me know next time you are available to stop bye, and I will make you up a bag of goodies to fill some of those blank spaces :)

-Brian

Not the greatest pics but here is our new friend:

DSCF8788.jpg

DSCF8795.jpg

Thanks Scott, the pics don't really show his beautiful turquoise Blue "stars". My next and prob final addition should be in the tank next week & he's beautiful!! I won't say what he is but I will say he is close in appearance to my favorite fish, whoever guesses wins the frag of your choice from Scott's tank.:D

I got one of the starry blennies from CRA a couple of months ago. Awesome fish and fun to watch!

Thats where he came from, wanted to add him before the last fish goes in. He is all over the place and picking like mad a the "new tank" brown slime on the sand.:) Everyone gave him the welcome swat but he's a trooper. Check out the Royal's mouth:

DSCF8835.jpg

I was leaning toward a bow front for my upgrade but I love the way your tank looks. Nice Job!

Thanks, I enjoyed my 72 bow but really needed to go RR.

This Starry Blenny is a TOTAL character! The Coral Beauty is picking on him a bit but the Maroon Clown really seems to be sticking up for him. A little better shot:

DSCF8863.jpg

tank looks beautifull. Can't wait to see it when every thing grows a little and it fills in. Congadulations great job

tank looks beautifull. Can't wait to see it when every thing grows a little and it fills in. Congadulations great job

Thanks, I can't wait to see it either. My Solomon Island cap that did nothing in my old tank (PC's) is really starting to take off.

4 Days of super shtanky Skimate - & no Moe you can't have it.

An update on the Zoa rock that was almost completely decimated - really coming back.

Growth comparison:

Color is actually still close to the 1st pic.

Attachments

• Stag.jpg
    Stag.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 133
Back