Movin' on Up

I don't know what you call it.. I saw someone post a pipe mod like that on here a few months ago. It sortof is a reverse durso, lets the air go up & the water down, and stops the flush/gurgle and lessens the splash alot. It doesn't go into the skimmer, just into the same chamber.

Okay, this morning brings a little bit of a clearer tank. "Flush Mod" seems to be working great. The vertical blinds behind the tank cast a really cool sunlight curtain into the tank.

The Mandarin is out and about every where, not sure if thats because the Majestic is not there or what but all the fish seem happy.

It's really bare, I will be accepting SPS donations at the meeting :D now that I'm broke.:eek:

Here is a little clip I hope, tank looks small in the vid.

Hey, i see where you put your tank, cool place for it. Maybe this weekend i stop by and check it out.

More than welcome to stop by DL, I'll be at the meeting Sat but will be around Sunday. I'll show you the below the floor and you can tell me how many months until it falls thru.:D :eek:

And a little clearer yet.

DSCF8532.jpg

DSCF8533.jpg

Okay, I mentioned earlier that the Mandarin is out more & today he is finally showing his spike allot. He never used to swim around with it up, I hope this is a good sign - I think it is. Pardon the poor 1st shot.

DSCF8538.jpg

Better Color anyway:

DSCF8573.jpg

This is the zoa rock that was decimated and it's coming back strong, sorry if I already posted a pic:

DSCF8557.jpg

Looking good Kevin! Nice looking mandarin!

Thanks Mark, gonna be around today?

1st new frags, couldn't wait for the lights to come on:

Mili from CRA:
DSCF8611.jpg

Stag from the McMods:
DSCF8606.jpg

Zoas from the McMods on the Right - bad angle sorry:
DSCF8607.jpg

Yeah Frags!! Everybody came thru their dips okay, THANKS Dawn! My zoas are really lovin' life.

DSCF8631.jpg

DSCF8645.jpg

DSCF8637.jpg

Look who decided to come out & play:

DSCF8643.jpg

Okay, if you guys are lucky I will stop posting in this thread soon - you guys must be sick of it by now. Here is the final room layout, the 72 is out & I final got the room all cleared out of buckets and Pumps and all the other stuff. I really like the look of the room. The tank is in fron of sliders to the deck so if it's not hot enough for AC (75+:D ) I can open the glass for a nice breeze.

DSCF8629.jpg

Back