My 10g nano!

Thanks for the comments!

Neya - I'm using a 24" x 5.25" x 2" (2 bulb) Nova Extreme T5 fixture. It has 1x 24w Aquablue Special and 1x 24w Pure Actinic Geissmann. The Filtration is 2x Aquaclear 30 filters with filter floss which I change as needed.

It is a little grimey looking, I've been working long hours recently so haven't had time to clean it up.

Zoooos

Couple small additions, my tank is still mostly sps though.

sw 003.jpg

sw 004.jpg

sw 005.jpg

sw 006.jpg

The last pic has to be my favorite, these came from Petco of all places.

Since I got rid of my clarkii, this guy has been popping out more often. Still can't get his shrimp buddy though.

IMG_1372.jpg

Thanks Lee!

Apparently my watchman has been coming out more than I noticed. Took me forever to get a picture of his whole body. I don't think I've seen his entire body since I got him.

IMG_1376 (Large).jpg

IMG_1378 (Large).jpg

This guy is starting to annoy me. Every time my hands go in the tank he bites my arm and holds on.

IMG_1379 (Large).jpg

A little bit of growth and rearranging throughout the tank. I'm taking a photography class this semester and have to take some interesting perspective shots this week. I know nothing about my camera aside from all the auto features. These are some of the nicer pic's I took but I must admit I pressed the super macro setting.

uno.JPG

quat.JPG

dos.JPG

tres.JPG

Very nice! I absolutely love nano tanks and yours is one of the best I have seen as well. Best part is it is so low tech. Proof that you dont need thousands of dollars of equipment to run an amazing reef!

Looking good bud! Is that some weird green n orange morph zoa you got going on there? Pretty cool.

Back