My first Coral....Let the addiction begin

afsportsguy000

Non-member
Thanks DZ! These are from him and within one day they both perked right up. The Nuclear Green opened within Minuets of being in my tank, The Pom Pom Xenia took till this morning with the lights on to open up!

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Seriously... I've been to Dong's twice already, not to mention picking up stuff at the meetings, from the LFS, and some freebies from awesome club members. And I still see so many more I'd like to get!

Looking good, it looks like the coral test is successful. Let's see how they do in a week.

feed those nuc greens if you want them to grow fast. from an original frag of 10 polyps added 6 weeks ago, i now have 16. B)

i still have the first coral i ever bought, its was three ago. It was one head of green candy cane.

I take it you got the MH working then...everything looks good. Good luck with this great hobby! you dont know what youve gotten yourself into.(but in a good way)

I take it you got the MH working then...everything looks good. Good luck with this great hobby! you dont know what youve gotten yourself into.(but in a good way)

Yea, DZ helped me out and sold me a new Ballast. I guess the ballast I just bought was shot. Worked 2 weeks now nothing.

that what nice of dong to help you out like that. stinks that the first ballast blew but atleast everything is working now.

Back