My granddaughter enjoying my tank

mvallee

Non-member
My 2.5 year old granddaughter Quinn was over tonight and even though I am just starting my tank slowly and have very little in it she was mesmerized by everything. She was calling out it's moving as the hermit crabs were crawling across the sand and wanted to watch the snails on the glass and she loves the few fish I have especially after watching Finding Nemo. It made me so happy to see someone enjoying my tank as much as I do I had to take some pictures and share.

quinn1.jpg
quinn7.jpgquinn3.jpgquinn4.jpgquinn5.jpgquinn6.jpgquinn2.jpgquinn7.jpg

Attachments

• quinn1.jpg
    quinn1.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 224
I know exactly how you feel but it’s my daughter, she’s 20 months old and just loves our tank. Problem is keeping her hands out of it lol

I know exactly how you feel but it’s my daughter, she’s 20 months old and just loves our tank. Problem is keeping her hands out of it lol
I wanted to open up the cabinet so the sump could become an extension of the main tank but I knew the temptation would be too great for the grandkids, I love watching the sump but glad it is closed off because she would definitely be in it :eek:

One of these days I will get a video of my 2 year old pushing the coffee table over to the tank, opening up the canopy, sticking his fingers in and licking them... follows by a satisfied “YUM!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you all saw my ball of energy... boredom =mayhem! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back