My Recycled Glass Build: LPS Lagoon

any updates on this bad boy. pictures wouldn't be a bad idea either:rolleyes:

Sorry for the delay...... :)

nice build! +1 where are updated pics!

You got umm!

i'd be happy looking at pics of the tank with just water lol. i love watching builds from the begining especially a nice one like this. have you decided what fish you are going to put in here yet?

A pair of Pink Skunk Clowns...... Im picking them up today

We demand more pics .

J/K Matt

Looks great
are you building your own stand as well ?

Thanks Jen,
Yeah....... I built my stand as well..... Its not quite done..... I will post up picks of it tomorrow once I clean up my fish room.

I'm always in Fall River, can I ask where that consignment shop is located that you got the glass panel from? I'm contemplating building a sump over the summer.

I forget the name of the place.... it was actually in Swansea

Looks good.

Thanks Dicky

I'm drooling.... :D

Me too........ I have so much room now,

that pic was worth the wait. you have so much room for stuff that tank is going to be crazy. the suncoral is going to be super happy in there nice and easy to spot feed it. the skunk clowns will look cool too.

Great Job Matt, That is one sweet looking tank. I think you need to take more pictures. I never got to the Do it yourself thread but I'm hooked. I'll be checking it more.

that pic was worth the wait. you have so much room for stuff that tank is going to be crazy. the suncoral is going to be super happy in there nice and easy to spot feed it. the skunk clowns will look cool too.

I know...... Can't wait till it fills up!

LOL the dendro is huge!!!!!!!

the corals always look so much better in ur tank lol

Thanks Frank

I love it!!! :)

Thanks

Great Job Matt, That is one sweet looking tank. I think you need to take more pictures. I never got to the Do it yourself thread but I'm hooked. I'll be checking it more.

Thanks Ronnie...... I will take some more pics I another day or so, I have spent so much time in the tank the past few days, have not had much time for the camera.

any new pics? i'd love to see one of those new clowns cruising around in there.

I will take a few pics in a bit........ the clowns do to much swiming around:mad:

I added a small amount of rockwork in the back corner of the tank the hang out back there most of the time......... I need to add a more active fish that will be happy with the skunks

if you aren't going to put any shrimp in there, i'd consider a hawk fish. they are pretty active little guys and they are cool to watch.

my clowns are hard to get a good picture of. i even try moving the camera with me sometimes and it doesn't work.

I would agree with the Hawk My flame halk is awesome sits on gsp all day it stays open i think its use to him...Awesome fish!!!

I have been slacking on the pics..... sorry! Here are a few, Still need to finish the stand, and the glass needs a bit of cleaning. The nem tank needs a little filling out :)

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 403
I added 2 great looking nems to the nem tank today........, and added some other goodies to the LPS tank tonight as well......... thanks to some good friends!

Thanks Guys!

Back