my son loves the tank

wcj_ink

Non-member
my little one is always hanging onto my legs when I'm doing something with the tank so i let him dip his hands in the tank today...made him super happy lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200506-154044_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-154044_Video Player.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Screenshot_20200506-154147_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-154147_Video Player.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_20200506-154048_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506-154048_Video Player.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 394
He's definitely into it and might just fill in and take over your tanks LOL
he is all into it!! check these pics my wife took the other day...lol...I talk to him about everything.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200505_193228.jpg
    MVIMG_20200505_193228.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 352
  • MVIMG_20200505_212008.jpg
    MVIMG_20200505_212008.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 363
my little one is always hanging onto my legs when I'm doing something with the tank so i let him dip his hands in the tank today...made him super happy lol
I may have to try letting my son do that on purpose! He has a tendency to climb up on an ottoman next to the tank and dip his hand in when he’s not supposed to. Love seeing I’m not the only reefer with a young one!

I may have to try letting my son do that on purpose! He has a tendency to climb up on an ottoman next to the tank and dip his hand in when he’s not supposed to. Love seeing I’m not the only reefer with a young one!
lol...that’s funny. how old is your little one? Mine just turned 1 last month, he doesn’t climb yet but now I’m thinking i might want to move the couch away from the tank, hahaha. I wouldn’t want my sons hands in the tank without washing them first:)

So cute lol...hope he does not throw anything funny inside lol
thanks! I think he already knows not to touch unless I let him. (funny thing) he's had so many chances to touch the sump or throw things inside of it when I leave the cabinet doors open and what he does is shut the doors for me, crawls to it and shuts them doors as soon as I walk away from it lol.

lol...that’s funny. how old is your little one? Mine just turned 1 last month, he doesn’t climb yet but now I’m thinking i might want to move the couch away from the tank, hahaha. I wouldn’t want my sons hands in the tank without washing them first:)
He turns 2 in June. It has turned into a game for him. He goes toward the tank then looks back and laughs then as you’re coming to get him, he darts for the tank and tries to shove his hand in the small opening. Kids are funny about that I think.

thanks! I think he already knows not to touch unless I let him. (funny thing) he's had so many chances to touch the sump or throw things inside of it when I leave the cabinet doors open and what he does is shut the doors for me, crawls to it and shuts them doors as soon as I walk away from it lol.
Just a reminder: my dads cousin a long time ago had a child that was just learning how to stand up and fell into the water changing bucket and drowned. Knowing that, I’ve been very vigilant with water changes and any water he can get to. I only say this as a warning to pay attention.

He turns 2 in June. It has turned into a game for him. He goes toward the tank then looks back and laughs then as you’re coming to get him, he darts for the tank and tries to shove his hand in the small opening. Kids are funny about that I think.
that is hilarious!!
Just a reminder: my dads cousin a long time ago had a child that was just learning how to stand up and fell into the water changing bucket and drowned. Knowing that, I’ve been very vigilant with water changes and any water he can get to. I only say this as a warning to pay attention.
on a serious note that is a horrible story to hear man:( but I never let my son near anything when I'm doing the big stuff to my tank like WC or if I'm breaking something down for some reason...he is in the playpen watching on at that point. plus I just dont leave the cabinet doors and walk away like that, I'm always watching....as vigilant as a hawk man!! haha

Back