Nano version 2.0 Build

Do you still have your Ricordia tank set up also? I think it needs more gorg or sea fans I've seen some nice ones (big and tall red with yellow polypd would look sweet).:) But what can you say that is one nice looking tank great job!! I'm sure your brother is sick of hearing about how good the pictures look. LOL I think he needs to play with the filters again. and show us his creative side.;)

Do you still have your Ricordia tank set up also? I think it needs more gorg or sea fans I've seen some nice ones (big and tall red with yellow polypd would look sweet). But what can you say that is one nice looking tank great job!! I'm sure your brother is sick of hearing about how good the pictures look. LOL I think he needs to play with the filters again. and show us his creative side.

Thank you Ronnie! I decided to try the blueberry gorgonians to break up the monotony of the aquascape. If these gorgonians do well in my tank, I will probably look around for some additional gorgonians to incorporate as well.

"Nano Version 1.0" still exists - packed with Ricordea Florida. :) It was actually 1 year old this Valentine's Day. If my brother has time to take some updated pics for me, I will post them.

Nah, I don't think Wayne gets tired of hearing about the pics. LOL :p I will see if I can get him to take pity on me and my broken wrist one more time and snap off another round of pics using the yellow filter.

I am so thankful that he was available to help me set up "Nano Version 2.0" and took a ton of fantastic pics for me. But for his help, my new tank would still be dry . . .

attachment gone "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

That was customclimates messing around with a picture of Master Carpenter, Norm Abram, from the television show "This Old House". It was an accolade directed at calciumbuf who made the amazing tank stand and canopy for me. :D

Yeah thats sick

Thanks Jared! Wait 'til you see this baby in person. :)

Back