Nano version 2.0 Build

Pay no attention to Paul. Just feel lucky he hasn't succeeded in hijacking your thread into oblivion.
grinno.gif
grinyes.gif
grinno.gif

Now you just have more time to ponder your aquascape.

pa1.jpg

wow! what a great nano! i love it! i'll be watching this thread.

Thank you! I have got to figure out a way to make some form of progress on getting the tank operational. It breaks my heart to see it just sitting there.

Pay no attention to Paul. Just feel lucky he hasn't succeeded in hijacking your thread into oblivion.
grinno.gif
grinyes.gif
grinno.gif

Now you just have more time to ponder your aquascape.

pa1.jpg

"Dr. paulthomas" - Thread Hijacker Extraordinaire. That should be his new signature.

I know, I know . . . I am a patient girl; but, I already had plenty of extra time to ponder the aquascape because it took Aquarium Obsessed SO long to finish the build. (BTW, like the PhotoShop!)

"Dr. paulthomas" - Thread Hijacker Extraordinaire. That should be his new signature.

I know, I know . . . I am a patient girl; but, I already had plenty of extra time to ponder the aquascape because it took Aquarium Obsessed SO long to finish the build. (BTW, like the PhotoShop!)

That's a paint-shop. :eek: :D

It's finally wet!

Since I broke my wrist I haven't been able to work on setting up Nano Version 2.0. :(
This weekend my brother took pity on me - he plumbed the tank and we filled it up.
I am pleased to report that the tank holds water! :D

holdswater.jpg

Tidal Marine "Gray Coast" substrate. I overestimated how much I would actually need. If you are interested, I have 3 bags left with your name on them if you want them. LMK

I was just talking w/ Jeremy about that brand & color yesterday!! I prob would be interested, I couldn't tell the "real" color from the pamphlet but it looks nice and dark in your pic, apparently it contains some goodies like calcite (sp?) that some other Black sand don't.

Back