Nano version 2.0 Build

It's been a while since I last updated this thread. I have had some set backs due to breaking my wrist and because of a vendor.
"Nano Version 2.0" is getting there though. Here are some FTS and pics of a few goodies I have accumulated thus far . . .

n2-4.jpg

n2-1.jpg

n2-3.jpg

n2-2.jpg

Wendy, please post pics when you have some that are not so, you know, run of the mill!

__
__

:D:D
__
__

Schweeett!!

woooooooooooooow very nice see some good things take time nice job

Thank you! It's not what I had in my master plan; but, it allows me the opportunity to continue shopping. I guess everything happens for a reason.

Wendy, please post pics when you have some that are not so, you know, run of the mill!
___
:D:D
__
Schweeett!!

Thanks Kevin! I am working on it; but, these damn vendors keep bringing in the same old stuff. :p What's a girl to do?!

WOW beautiful colors. I'm jealous pink is my favorite color.

Thank you Lisa! :) I love pink, too, and green, and purple, and orange, and blue . . . LOL
Some people may find my tanks ostentatious; but, I love crazy colored corals.

WoW....... Looks great!!!!

Thank you! :) I'm still working on it.

I have one word for you GORGEOUS tank.

Thanks! It's nice to see that other people dig my tank concept. :D

That tank is STUNNING!!!

Thank you Kevin! From what I hear, I am going to have some friendly competition in the
not too distant future. ;)

I'll take a frag of each acan please :p I'm j/k'ing but I wish I wasn't :rolleyes:

O MY F'IN GOD THAT IS FREEKING SWEET.

oh and i see your using the brothers camera again lol

Too funny! Thank you for the compliment. No, I'm not using his camera again (my wrist is still messed up) - I just made him take these pics for me! :D

wow the tank is off the hook!!!!!

Thank you! :) Glad you like it.

I'll take a frag of each acan please I'm j/k'ing but I wish I wasn't

Thanks Dave! Rest assured, if I EVER completely lost my mind or if I run out of space and considered fragging, I would definitely set some frags aside for you. :p:)

Back