New at bulkreefsupply

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
Bulk reef is now partnered with wwc and is selling coral. This is crazy never seen this coming. Just thought I would share the info

pricing themself right out of th market Their hanging their hat on the WWC name IMO. I was not impress with my purchase with WWC corals.

Bulk Reef is starting to get away from their roots of affordability for the hobby. I have started shopping more on other sites because I almost feel like they are getting too big for themselves. I been trying Saltwater Aquarium site , Premium Aquatics , Champion Lighting and even some smaller vendors on eBay

Bulk Reef is starting to get away from their roots of affordability for the hobby. I have started shopping more on other sites because I almost feel like they are getting too big for themselves. I been trying Saltwater Aquarium site , Premium Aquatics , Champion Lighting and even some smaller vendors on eBay
Same here I’ve been buying from saltwater aquarium and others. Reasonable prices and they’re shipping has been great to me

I found lately that Bulk Reef doesn't help much with questions , live chat is hit or miss.

Marine Depot always great support, Saltwater Aquarium as well. A few others I like are Aquarium Specialty and Premium Aquatics, as well as Champion Lighting , all very helpful

Saltwater Aquarium is awesome. Had a pump die a month after i got it, replaced it in 2 days no problems. During the phone call I asked if those orange coral viewing glasses worked? he said yeah and sent me a free pair.

I do like BRS. I think their branded products are affordable and work well. I do understand what you are saying, there are a lot of high priced products, but they do offer lower cost options. They also rate the higher priced item higher, but realistically they probably are better.

I always shop around, but with MAP it doesn't really matter. I like the rewards points. I buy from saltwater aquarium, Marine Depot, LFS, Triquatics (best service ever), etc. I shop for quality products first, price second.

I try to steer away from eBay. I don't like buying from some without a phone number if there is a problem.

Just looked at the coral packs and the are running at $299 for the cheapest for only 5 tiny drags that we definitely can get cheaper from local reefers. They are crazy but I'm sure there is someone out there that will buy them

Back