New at bulkreefsupply

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
Bulk reef is now partnered with wwc and is selling coral. This is crazy never seen this coming. Just thought I would share the info

pricing themself right out of th market Their hanging their hat on the WWC name IMO. I was not impress with my purchase with WWC corals.

Bulk Reef is starting to get away from their roots of affordability for the hobby. I have started shopping more on other sites because I almost feel like they are getting too big for themselves. I been trying Saltwater Aquarium site , Premium Aquatics , Champion Lighting and even some smaller vendors on eBay

Bulk Reef is starting to get away from their roots of affordability for the hobby. I have started shopping more on other sites because I almost feel like they are getting too big for themselves. I been trying Saltwater Aquarium site , Premium Aquatics , Champion Lighting and even some smaller vendors on eBay
Same here I’ve been buying from saltwater aquarium and others. Reasonable prices and they’re shipping has been great to me

I found lately that Bulk Reef doesn't help much with questions , live chat is hit or miss.

Marine Depot always great support, Saltwater Aquarium as well. A few others I like are Aquarium Specialty and Premium Aquatics, as well as Champion Lighting , all very helpful

Saltwater Aquarium is awesome. Had a pump die a month after i got it, replaced it in 2 days no problems. During the phone call I asked if those orange coral viewing glasses worked? he said yeah and sent me a free pair.

I do like BRS. I think their branded products are affordable and work well. I do understand what you are saying, there are a lot of high priced products, but they do offer lower cost options. They also rate the higher priced item higher, but realistically they probably are better.

I always shop around, but with MAP it doesn't really matter. I like the rewards points. I buy from saltwater aquarium, Marine Depot, LFS, Triquatics (best service ever), etc. I shop for quality products first, price second.

I try to steer away from eBay. I don't like buying from some without a phone number if there is a problem.

Just looked at the coral packs and the are running at $299 for the cheapest for only 5 tiny drags that we definitely can get cheaper from local reefers. They are crazy but I'm sure there is someone out there that will buy them

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back