New Favorites/FTS

wow...you squeezed all Liams corals in there pretty good!! Must have been pretty empty...
Actually, I was already filled back out pretty good before I got those. Most of that is in the basement tanks, other than some small colonies that I trimmed up for the display, and the beach ball size Pink Jade!
I had to set up my other 2'x4' frag/QT tank in order to fit the last batch.

Last edited:
Same tank on 5/14/10, I only started putting my surviving acros and new ones back in a couple mos ago, but I don't think I have any pics from just before I got the new stuff, but as Liam said, it was filling up nicely again already.

BRS 320.jpgBRS 319.jpg

Last edited:
How many colonies did you lose from the AEFW to give up that amount of real estate?

BTW many of those colonies are amazing!

How many colonies did you lose from the AEFW to give up that amount of real estate?

BTW many of those colonies are amazing!
I have 2/3 of a 5 gal bucket of broken up skeletons...............
My system expanded greatly in order to QT all the acros, so when all was said and done, I more than doubled my coral capacity, that is where the extra real estate came from. And after I salvaged my acros that I could, I was left with a lot of empty tank space, which cost the same to run wether it's empty or full, sooooo......

Back