New Fish Store in Auburn

smpross

Non-member
Hey Guys,
I just visited the new Fish store in Auburn. It is owned by the gentlemen that installs Tanks for TI. The place is great. The prices are very reasonable and they have a very good selection. The fish and the corals were in excellent shape. I am looking forward to visitying them agian. It is great to have a quality fish store so close by!

Scott

the name is crystal clear aquatics and they do have good prices and a good selection, but beware, i have noticed flat worms in sevceral of their tanks. so just make sure you look good before buying.

Not sure when you were there, but I did not see any when I was there.
But being careful is ALWAYS good advice!

Scott

Calling that number on a Friday afternoon @5:20 gets no answer, then it defaults to a fax machine.....

the name is crystal clear aquatics and they do have good prices and a good selection, but beware, i have noticed flat worms in sevceral of their tanks. so just make sure you look good before buying.

If you look really close at the tanks/overflows in just about any LFS, you'll see some common brown flat worms. Except in the tanks with mandarins, wrasse, and the like.;) They are usually the non problematic brown algae grazing flat worms, not red planaria. I don't have a personal interest either way here, just trying to educate.:)

i have been there a few times since i live next door in oxford. although i noticed when i went there on sat they are now closed sat and sun. i would think they would most of their business on the weekend but what do i know

I'm practically a regular there.
The woman that works there is very friendly and knowledgable.
They're still in the process of getting set up.
But they have quickly become one of my favorite LFS.

They had clean tanks, not the greatest selection, and healthy looking fish. It might've been a restock day.

The service was good, but it's still obvious (or still looks like). They are setting up

i have been there a few times since i live next door in oxford. although i noticed when i went there on sat they are now closed sat and sun. i would think they would most of their business on the weekend but what do i know
agreed.
i happened to find the place on a saturday with time to spare.
walked over to the building and was shocked to discover they're closed weekends.
lost a sale, for sure.

The lady that runs the store said their main business is tank maintenance. She said they decided to open the store as kind of a side business because they already had their systems in place, so why not. They don't advertise with the exception of parking the work truck out front.

I was really impressed with how clean their tanks were. And I was also very impressed with their QT procedure for new livestock. They had possibly the healthiest livestock I've seen.

I usually swing by once a week because its on my way home from work and this afternoon they told me they are starting weekend hours this weekend. They have 3 more orders coming in this week so they should have a pretty good selection to look at.

Sat- 10-8
Sun- 12-6

I usually swing by once a week because its on my way home from work and this afternoon they told me they are starting weekend hours this weekend. They have 3 more orders coming in this week so they should have a pretty good selection to look at.

Sat- 10-8
Sun- 12-6

I do the same thing.Swing by there around 5:00 some days.
I noticed they had some anenomes(LTA)and a(BTA)in stock yesterday.

Back