New to the forum and hobby.

Thanks guys. Aquascaping done and the waiting process begins. The rest of the water is mixed and warming up in my mixing tub so I can the fill the rest of the tank and sump. Second picture is my new SWC 160 cone protein skimmer. Fits in the sump perfectly. I'll post more pictures when I get the tank cleared up for sure.

Well, my tank has been running for 2 days now. The water is crystal clear. My new protein skimmer has been running wide open for 2 days now to break in as stated in the directions. It is now definitely broken in but how do I adjust it? It has a water level adjustment and an air level adjustment. I will post some pictures up later. How do I know that my live rock and live sand were enough to start my tank cycle? Thanks.

HELP! I need some help adjusting my protein skimmer and with powerhead placement. I have 2 - 1400 adjustable Koralia's and my return overflow has two adjustable nozzles for my 90 gallon. I build a large rock formation as you can see in the pics. I am thinking of putting the 2 -1400's in the rear corners pointing towards the front middle of the tank and then eventually adding 2 more small powerheads on the front corners facing down. I plan on adding the adjustable wavemaker from Koralia but need to save a little more money before I do that. Thanks in advance.

Back