Ann. NON-PAID MEMBERS

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Hey Reefers,

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of our current club paid members for supporting our Club and Forum! Because of you we are able to pass all of the below and more to all of you through your support!

Great things are happening this year within the club! Come join the oldest club in the New England Area. We are celebrating 24 years this year. We have a good line up of Paid member Zoom meetings this year so far. At these meetings Paid club members will have the opportunity to talk reefing with other members and interact with our Guest(s) of the month. Yearly membership is $30.00 a year, that's just .082 cents a day. This membership will include full access to all areas of our forum, give you the ability to Sell excess reefing gear we all have :) as well as livestock on our forum marketplace, You will have access to utilize one of our (3) Apogee MQ-510 par meters and fish traps as well as discounted early access of reduced price window to purchase club event tickets on our site.

You might want to also mark November 9, 2024 and leave this entire day open for some forthcoming information to be announced in the coming weeks! If you are a non-member, think about upgrading. Click on your profile and click on account upgrades to become a paid club member.

Scan the QR code and come Join the club. or go to:
1709993160318.png

CURRENT MEETINGS CURRENTLY SCHDULED 2024

April 21, 2024 7:30 PM EST
Guest: Baldassano Owner of a 53 Year Old Reef Tank owner and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Book. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

May 19, 2024 6:30PM EST Guest: Richard Ross (ReefBeef) Dong Zou (Acro Garden) We will be talking about Skeptical Reef keeping. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

September 15, 2024 7:30PM EST Guest: Chris Meckley (ACI Aquaculture) We will be talking about Kalkwasser dosing to your reef system. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

Thank You All!
BRS- Officers & BOD

Looking forward to the Zoom calls! The one with Alex was my first and I enjoyed it!
Thanks @Mike Lemming lots of stuff I would never thought about with a system that large. Paul B should be great he has a totally different way of doing things to all others when it comes to his beliefs. Not sure if you went to the 2016 live meeting when we brought him in but he is a hoot.

Thanks @Mike Lemming lots of stuff I would never thought about with a system that large. Paul B should be great he has a totally different way of doing things to all others when it comes to his beliefs. Not sure if you went to the 2016 live meeting when we brought him in but he is a hoot.
No, I was a member but not very active on BRS. Looking forward to it though! I've been reefing for like 8 years or something and still feel like a newb. Always interested to see/hear how other people are running their tanks!

No, I was a member but not very active on BRS. Looking forward to it though! I've been reefing for like 8 years or something and still feel like a newb. Always interested to see/hear how other people are running their tanks!
Been reefing for 11 years and still feel like a noob. #alwayslearning

Not currently hoping to do something in the summer months and end of the year. Venue rentals have more than doubled for in person meetings so we are trying to find some economical meeting locations currently.

Hey Reefers,

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of our current club paid members for supporting our Club and Forum! Because of you we are able to pass all of the below and more to all of you through your support!

Great things are happening this year within the club! Come join the oldest club in the New England Area. We are celebrating 24 years this year. We have a good line up of Paid member Zoom meetings this year so far. At these meetings Paid club members will have the opportunity to talk reefing with other members and interact with our Guest(s) of the month. Yearly membership is $30.00 a year, that's just .082 cents a day. This membership will include full access to all areas of our forum, give you the ability to Sell excess reefing gear we all have :) as well as livestock on our forum marketplace, You will have access to utilize one of our (3) Apogee MQ-510 par meters and fish traps as well as discounted early access of reduced price window to purchase club event tickets on our site.

You might want to also mark November 9, 2024 and leave this entire day open for some forthcoming information to be announced in the coming weeks! If you are a non-member, think about upgrading. Click on your profile and click on account upgrades to become a paid club member.

Scan the QR code and come Join the club. or go to:
View attachment 203510

CURRENT MEETINGS CURRENTLY SCHDULED 2024

April 21, 2024 7:30 PM EST
Guest: Baldassano Owner of a 53 Year Old Reef Tank owner and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist Book. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

May 19, 2024 6:30PM EST Guest: Richard Ross (ReefBeef) Dong Zou (Acro Garden) We will be talking about Skeptical Reef keeping. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

September 15, 2024 7:30PM EST Guest: Chris Meckley (ACI Aquaculture) We will be talking about Kalkwasser dosing to your reef system. There will be a paid Member only RSVP Raffle at the end of this meeting.

Thank You All!
BRS- Officers & BOD
Any updates on what to leave November 9th open for?

Any updates on what to leave November 9th open for?
Without telling you as it hasn't been announced yet, just do as @Cpage101 stated above, clear the day. We've been working diligently behind the scenes as always to try and bring great things to the members. Lot's of Zoom Meetings upcoming and possibly a cookout or two at Stores this summer, followed by a great education filled event in the fall.

Back