Ocean Motion & Revolutions, anybody running them?

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
I am thinking about a Ocean Motion 4-way with my new tank design. I really like the revolutions also feeding the four corners of the tank, driven by a dart return pump. Anybody have any experience with them?

They work amazing. I want to swap my pumps around and hook my snapper pump up to the OM

I'm running a Dart through an OM 4 way. Haven't had any issues so far. One of test thing I've done for my tank thus far. I was happy getting the 9 large power heads out of my tank also.

I'm running a Dart through an OM 4 way. Haven't had any issues so far. One of test thing I've done for my tank thus far. I was happy getting the 9 large power heads out of my tank also.

That's what I plan on doing exactly except I want to try out those revolution on the end for a flow pattern that is constantly changing. I have been reading on the OM website that they recommend running them on a closed loop instead of a return? why..not sure?

I probably will be running a couple of Vortechs in the tank also on a controller :)

Now I just have to get the wife on board and that isn't going to be easy :(

Back