Ordered my mp40 today!!

banshee1

Non-member
Can't wait to have this thing up and running by the weekend! Just need to cut a hole in my wall! Lol! I'll keep you updated on how it goes

I want one so bad! I was playing with an MP10 today at a LFS and cannot believe the water that thing moves. I think I may pair an MP40 with my korallias on my 75 and make a whirlpool!

It is by far one of the best investments I made. I use to run Tunze and for me it is much better and I see much better growth from my frags (especially SPS)

Yeah I'm hoping 1 is enough.it will be on the side panel of my 65.I'm going to try and get the radion next month to compliment it

Why did you order it I could Not wait a Week thats nuts.... skiptons and other lps have them for clpse to same price.. I love them too the 40 is nuts... in your application 2 10s is a dream in my opinion.... The battery back up is my favorite part of all!!!

I'm not really close to any of those lfs so I ordered it from the one close to me.please hes doing a promo that for every 50 bucks you spend you get a raffle ticket for a radion that hes raffeling pods mid feb.I got 12 tickets in already!

Picked it up yesterday.should be installing it today.withing for the wife to go to work so I can cut a hole in the wall lol!

Its installed! This thing is bad a$$!! I'll get some pics up later.the tank looks so good now without 3 big ugly pumps in there.I don't have any blow around like I thought I would with my fine sand bed.couldnt be happier happier with it! So far.....

2012-02-05_09-04-54_346.jpg

2012-02-05_09-02-53_539.jpg

2012-02-05_09-03-10_851.jpg

Back