Ordered my RedSea Reefer XXL 750

Mr.Rodrigo502

BRS Member
So I put a lot, a lot of thought and I decided to go with the extra foot and the bigger sump area. I can't wait for this monster to come in. So my redsea reefer xl525 will be for sale pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you are gonna make do something stupid ?
I really digging your 525 but im not sure i want to get into it now lol .

Lol, I won't get it till June.. so you have time to think about it

i love the reefer series. one day i will be able to get one of the xxl versions. who did you order through? local or online?

Yes... I got to take control of the ich problem.... now I know the importance of acclimation and qt!!!!!!!!! I have had my fish in qt for 2 weeks now and I must say.. I have never seen them so healthy and active. Only reason why I decided to move up to the redsea xxl 750 is because I got my hands on this guy at a sweet deal:
75b9b258c36d594f75efc3da4b401ddf.jpg
he is a 9 inch Achilles tang, he is bigger than my Hawaiian Naso... (for those who have seen my Naso.. this is just to give you an idea) lol
c3e93db9c0a4b7eff888b7221c3990f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

c9d646b1ad7a8da7a2e6fc759c7a4738.jpg
day 9 my tank fishless... if I do the upgrade... can I use the same sand... my tank has been setup since February (3 months)... or should I go with new sand

If the new tank is a foot longer you should get a new stand to properly support all the edges. Otherwise you have a leak in your future

If it has been fishless for the 10-12 weeks, might as well reuse the sand. You can rinse it if it has gotten grungy in that time, just save a few cups unrinsed to seed everything again.

If the new tank is a foot longer you should get a new stand to properly support all the edges. Otherwise you have a leak in your future

All redsea tanks come with there own stand and sump. The only thing I'm transferring is the sand, live rock, water, radions, mp60, vectra, apex system, Water mixing/changing system and dosing system. Oh and of course my new skimmer. I'll be selling the redsea tank as stock with the tank, stand and sump/ato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You always are doing big things man I wish I were you I gotta check out your tanks one of these days everything looks great I'm so jealous

Good luck! I pre ordered the red sea peninsula 650. It is going to be fun to set up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back