Just ordered a Jacod cp-25...

Steviereefs

Non-member
Hi,
I just ordered a Jacob cp-25 crossflow pump. One vendor was selling one for $100 that ships from China and another had one for $105 from Cali and it should arrive Wednesday so I bought that one. I'm syked about it because the low profile and the width is almost the exact width of my tank. Also I like that they are a little less powerful than maxspect version so it won't go crazy blowing things all over, my tank is small 29gal. But we shall see. My first wave pump and I feel all excited about it, especially because it's the crossflow version!!!!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

e027868b630dc9607ee66a6442a655af.jpg
11a2829c39646795b2cdcb242cda1fc9.jpg

Crap it's called a ((Jacod)) not Jacob LOL sorry for that one !!!!!

Ok I just want to say in the heat of my wife approving my buying this I lost all brain cells during look-up and purchase. The model I bought is actually Jebao cp-25 and not the Jacod cp-25 and in this case I'm assuming that I'll receive new old inventory... the new version I've only seen in the cp-40 version and it's supposed to have Wi-Fi which is cool but I assumed originally mine didn't anyways, but more important the new one has latest silence technology, and other improved features. Needles to say read the description and look at the photos carefully.

Yeah so that's the rope a dope. Look at all the listings carefully, they list them as Jacod/Jebao cp-25 or cp-40 so some of the pics show the latest maybe even un-released version of the latest version with Wi-Fi and all the other updates so I suggest if your buying from online email the seller and make sure your getting what you expect. I think they are selling off old inventory knowing a majority of buyers understand the company has switched names and making it seems as though your buying the latest product...

please let me know how they work.
I ben checking then out since a friend from ny got then but I never see then in action .
jebao and jacod or jecod same thing .
I got the rw-20 and they don't say jebao anywhere

Nice, keep us posted as how it works
Will do !!!. I might even do a review for the heck of it because there are no good reviews to begin with currently... I'll definitely do a shout out to Boston reefers in the video too as well !!!!!

please let me know how they work.
I ben checking then out since a friend from ny got then but I never see then in action .
jebao and jacod or jecod same thing .
I got the rw-20 and they don't say jebao anywhere
I'll definitely keep you posted !!! I wanted to save money and I'm sure some of us in similar situations want to do the same as well, so this deserves some kind of review to either give it some brand recognition or not.

Can a mod please edit the title to say "Jacod" instead of "Jacob" please. It will have better search engine results...

Look what I got today. Sorry but you have to wait till tomorrow to see it in action. Off to Boats and beer, with my brother :cool:
69fc808ed8dd4e9391076f0a94fc62f8.jpg
aa380b7ac3faab0fd818d97db73c2df2.jpg
9b4ddaaba33d9ae17de058710157b6e4.jpg
cd482f15b7d32e4b5811367782cc35aa.jpg
1692c9df22601d4be96a1a7fdee66bf9.jpg

Back