OSRAS Conference-Sunday March 30th

Alright I'm bringin my 8 yr old if I end up goin. Thanks for the info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

mrx what time r u going maybe if i have u buy my raffel tickets for me ill win :cool: i need some luck

Probably be there between 9 and 10. Just look for the line of people wanting my good luck from last year. ;)

Right, kids under 12 eat free(however,only paid dinner admissions get the raffle ticket.)

Only one ticket required to win, and I'll have it. *evil grin* Planning on going to the dinner, but I have to wait and see if DaughterX gets over her sickness; if not I probably won't be able to stick around that long.

do dinner tickets have to be pre bought or are they available during the conference?

Last year they were available at/during the conference. Not sure about this year. Rich did mention there was a limit in a post I saw.

There is a limited amount of dinner seats so the chance of winning the Vortech MP10 is greater.. You can buy dinner tickets at the conference as long as they are available.

Booths sold out, dinner and Special dinner raffle almost sold out,
Raffles packed in the truck ready to go to the Crown Plaza, Fish and corals are in tanks ready for the trip Sunday morning, Frozen food from LRS "FISH FRENZY" , PE Mysis, Refrigerated food from Reef Nutrition and Algagen have all arrived.. All set..Dinner on Saturday night with Albert Thiel and Sanjay Joshi and then its CONFERENCE TIME!!! See you on Sunday!!!

Back