Penductor pooled order

nunofs

Non-member
As a result of my recent experiments with a borrowed penductor (thanks, Nate!) -- see this thread: http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10095&page=2&pp=20 -- I'm going to order a couple for myself from KHT Sales (http://www.kthsales.com/website/Misc/hello_salt_water_enthusiasts.htm), as I don't think this is available locally.

If you're looking to increase the flow in your tank, this might be a great way to achieve that.

Base price is $25 each. They offer free shipping for orders of 4 or more penductors, and quantity discounts for orders of 10 or more.

Please post here if you're interested in joining the group buy, and exactly what model of penductor you want:

PE 3/4 FB - 3/4" female threads
PE 3/4 MB - 3/4" male threads
PE 1 MB - 1" male threads

3/4" threads are now available in a black color (blue is standard). All Penductors are standard with the .3" orifice

Please specify if .375 orifice or black color is desired.

Nuno

I'd be in for 2 of the 3/4" male threaded ones :) Attach those suckers to my seaswirls! :)

On a related note, if you want to attach these to loc-line, to make them more adjustable, I believe I found a solution: order the female threaded version of the 3/4" penductor, and then get a loc-line "double socket" and a loc-line "MPT adapter"... the double socket attaches to the existing loc-line, and the MPT adapter attaches to the other end of the double socket, leaving you with an exposed male thread onto which you can attach the penductor.

I'll be buying two each of those loc-line pieces from savko.com, the double socket is $1.33 and the MPT adapter is $1.16. Let me know if you also want in on this and I can order together and we'll probably save on shipping.

Nuno

Nuno, im doing the locline setup so put me in for the adapters too... and the threaded part of the penductor is female for me as well.

Thanks,

CL
clamm said:
I am told the black ones are physically bigger, any confirmation on that nuno?

clamm said:
I am told the black ones are physically bigger, any confirmation on that nuno?

Nope. The "penductor" 0.3 model is the smallest they make, and it's available in black or blue. No difference in size. Their other eductors are larger than the penductor (they have lots and lots of different models). If you're in doubt you can email Ken at KHT sales with the specs of your pump and application, and he'll give you a recommendation on which eductor and how many you can use.

Thanks for the update nate.

Mine will be a

.3 black 3/4 female thread I will need the adapters for locline, thanks guys.

Thanks guys... I'll leave this open a few more days and will order sometime next week.

Nuno

Getting ready to order... this is what I have so far:

Nunofs: 2 penductors, 3/4" female threads, black + 2 loc-line "double socket" + 2 loc-line "MPT adapter"
Reef55: 2 penductors, 3/4" male threaded, blue
Clamm: 1 penductor, 3/4" female threads, black + 1 loc-line "double socket" + 1 loc-line "MPT adapter"
Reefermedic: 2 penductors, 3/4" female threads, black + 2 loc-line "double socket" + 2 loc-line "MPT adapter"
Scarab: 2 penductors, 3/4" male threaded, black

Please make sure I've got your stuff listed correctly.

Anyone else want to join in?

Nuno

Back