Pics from my Clown/Nem Tank

Doherty

Non-member
I figured I would post up a few pics I just took from my clown/nem tank. It still needs some filling out to do....... I'm in the process of collecting various color morps of BTA's. I currently have 7 BTA's in this tank now. And always looking for other colors to add to it.

Light Green x 1
Medium Rose x 2
Dark Green x 2
Tan/Pink Tips x 2

Also in the tank are my 2 Percula clowns........ are constantly jumping from one nem to the other.

And recently added, CC star, and my orange spot goby/tiger pistol shrimp pair.

Sorry for the crappy pics!

Attachments

• IMG_1762e.jpg
    IMG_1762e.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_1763e.jpg
    IMG_1763e.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_1764e.jpg
    IMG_1764e.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_1765e.JPG
    IMG_1765e.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_1766e.jpg
    IMG_1766e.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 519
its actually not a crappy pic at all and jays aquatics do have 2 large anemone tank......just help him unpack a large load of anemone couple of days ago....i'm guessing about 100+ different types of anemones....might wanna check there....

That is sweet. I went out a bought my CF a RBTA from Frank and they still host my Candy Cane instead of the RBTA.

awesome tank and pictures.

Great looking tank.

looks good, I'm starting to get hooked on 'nem tanks

WOW Matt, Super cool clown/Nem tank.

Looking good matt

Very cool Matt.

its actually not a crappy pic at all and jays aquatics do have 2 large anemone tank......just help him unpack a large load of anemone couple of days ago....i'm guessing about 100+ different types of anemones....might wanna check there....

That is sweet. I went out a bought my CF a RBTA from Frank and they still host my Candy Cane instead of the RBTA.

Matt,that looks really nice.
The clowns look really happy.

They think they died and went to clown heaven!

Thanks Everyone

Well you got me hooked on this now. I got a 40 gallon tank that will be converted over this week.
Right now it holds 4 big Angels and they will find a new home with Frank.
I'm picking up some sand and stuff from him and will keep everyone posted on the build up.
Anyone looking to get rid of LR LMK.

Looking sweet!!! I have been thinking about a 16 bow for an nem only tank.... :)

Back