Reef Deal PJ's Pet in Saugus is closing....Awsome deals.

yea they were selling their setups today. mostly freshwater setups though. biggest new tank i saw there still for sale today was a 55 and i bought it. got that and the stand for 200 bucks. usually 600

im talking about their display tanks.. have they began to break those down and sell them. like their 220 FW, the planted acrylic systems, 125 acrylic coral tanks, the eel tank.... etc

Was there yesterday & the display tanks are up for sale!! 9.99 each..whatever is in them is yours if you want(substrate, powerheads, etc..) Again 9.99!!! :eek: They're all 35g that I saw...The display tank with everything in it for the "showcase" moray eel(him incl.) is up as well...didn't ask price...All hood and lighting systems were 50% off. Only a few pieces(4 or 5) of live rock remained...some frags, shrooms and feather dusters and one monstrous condi anenome. They are open till the last stuff goes(which is either tomorrow or end of month..??) All frozen foods were gone, powerheads and filters on sale 50% offf as well..and as some have said it..you can also offer them a $ and see where it leads...Great time to buy an extra bulb or two-just cuz...BTW lal the Helios lighting is on sale as well..don't know $...and Kent marine is all on sale as well! Hope that helps anyone..The 35g are all drilled in the back upper right and left hand corners..don'[t know if it's standard or anyone cares-just threw it in FYI cuz I remembered! :p And they are right down the road!! Happy shopping:D

got dibs on the moray :) trying to get my boss to buy him. i miss him from working at pj's. i still remember when he bit me when i worked for pjs.

that eel is scarey. ever since i can remember its been sitting in that way to small of a tank in that pipe. that can't be good for it lol.

they have a small one as well in one of the standard tanks.... 29 bucks.....

some deals, some junk but used tank for 9 bucks for a sump is a good deal...

thats a bit of a hike for me but im wondering if its worth the trip. i could always use a few more power heads and i suppose a few more critters wouldnt be so bad either!! i would like to find out more about what i can keep in my tank but ill save that for the appropriate forum!!

i talked to jeff last night. apparently doug the owner has arranged a sale between another pet store... all of the stores tank displays are now sold. including the eel, open top tanks, all the 35-40g tanks... all sold :(

i was planning on going up there to buy some too

Back