**POLL** OFFICIAL Tom 2g Deco Contest **POLL** please vote here

are you going to do this contest?

• Total voters

MPevine11

my own mini ocean
this is a simple poll just to see who is participating in the contest. PLEASE ONLY VOTE YES IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING

this is a public poll so we can see who votes for what.

IF YOU VOTE Not participating, please give a reason :)

all you need to buy for this fun contest is the tank tank, you can take alittle sand and rock from your existing tank! :.

please keep discussion in this poll thread to a minimum, just post for example:

• Yes i am, it seems like it will be a fun challenge
  • No im not, because _______________

thank you all:
mike

Not enough time, work, kids, tank upgrade, cant justify another tank at the moment

Stricktly a time issue. Sounds like a fun idea and we really considered it but just not enough hours in a day.
Good Luck to those that go for it!

just think guys its only 2 gallons, you can do a water change on it with just alittle extra water mixed up on your display tank. it'd only take like 5 extra mins! :)

I am not, but it did give me the drive to set up our 4 gallon DIY LED pico tank... going SPS dominated this time...this should be interesting...

I think this is a cool idea none the less!

I want to but with my current situation it's hard to keep my first tank let alone another. I'd also have to dip into my paintball budget in order to stock it. Hopefully I'll be in the next one (I really hope theres another!)

5 people in that's pretty good, but i had my hopes high and was hoping for like 10.......
:)

common guys! :)
the tank is what you make it! if you make it look nice it will be nice!
and not very time consuming or expensive!

please join us!

i said yes but im only 98% sure lol. kinda busy with GF but if i have time to pick up the tank im so in

yesss, were almost to my goal! :)

that makes me pretty happy, we get more then my goal of 10 of us i'll be happier!

Thinking of doing this as a father-son project...have to make sure with the son part of the equation.

Back